B2B Meetings - How it works?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 25 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1. Registration | until 8th November 2018
To get the most out of the B2B meetings we ask you to publish a complete and meaningful business profile which should contain the following information:
- A short but informative company description;
- One or more Market place profiles (your business offers/requests or collaboration wishes);
- Selection of your availability for B2B meetings (the more days you choose the more meeting requests can be managed on-site).
2. Promotion of published profiles
Create a strong profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings. All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the event organisers. Don't forget your profile will be live and visible even after the event.
3. Request meetings | 15th October 2018 -
5th November 2018
- Browse through participants list and find profiles you are interested in;
- Send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted;
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for. Only accepted meetings will be scheduled.
4. Your meetings schedule | 5th November 2018
About 1 day before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online or via the b2match app.
5. At the event | 6 - 8th November 2018
Meet your future business partners at the tables located in the Business Beyond Borders Matchmaking area or at exhibitor stands. Our staff will be at your disposal throughout the whole event to make your participation tailored to your needs.